Experience
Interview Reflection
The day that I went to the Gilbert H Hood Middle School was on March 21. I visited the school during the hours of 7.30
am to 9.30 am and I chose levels to observe seven grade that were in the age
group of 13 years.
Gilbert H. Hood Middle School is a wonderful and exciting place for
children to learn. I observed three classes in this school each of those class use
technology through in the lesson. The first and second class are reading and
math in this class use special program to improve reading and math the name of
program is (Auto skill). This is program also for students who want to improve
basic math, reading, spelling, and writing skills. In addition, The Auto skill
uses a patented methodology with an adaptive intervention engine, skill mastery
based on automaticity, and motivational principles to build fluency in the
foundation skills of reading.
There is one thing I really like it in the school the thing is assistant of
teacher. I observed each class has assistant of teacher. I miss that in our
school of my country when I will come back in my country, I will suggest that
in our school. Because, helping with classroom management during lessons is the
most important role of a teaching assistant. When the teacher is busy working
with a student, you the assistant should answer questions other students have,
assist students with their work, and give feedback or encouragement when
needed. While the teacher is giving instructions or lecturing, you can help
maintain order by breaking up student conversations and minimizing
distractions.
Finally, I really enjoyed to visiting the Middle school and was a
beautiful experience for me. I have not
ever observed experience of Middle school but I had observed experience in
daycare before.
I learned from
visited the school that technology is very important in classroom. Also,
technology use allows many more students to be actively thinking about
information, making choices, and executing skills than is typical in
teacher-led lessons. Moreover, when technology is used as a tool to support
students in performing authentic tasks, the students are in the position of
defining their goals, making design decisions, and evaluating their progress. I hope that return this beautiful experience
because it really was interesting.



No comments:
Post a Comment